- University of Cote D'Azur, Francia
- Dirigido a:
- Doctoral and Master Students
- Ciencias Sociales, Educación, Humanidades, Salud, Tecnología, Ciencias Silvoagropecuarias, Derecho, Arte y Arquitectura, Ciencias Naturales y Matemáticas
On the framework of the of the Erasmus+ programme the University of Cote D´Azur (UCA) and Universidad de Chile (UCH) have agreed to cooperate for the exchange of doctoral and master students for the period 2019-2020. Both institutions are pleased to announce the 2019 call in order to fund scholarships for a period of 5 months for graduate students interested in pursuing a
1) mobility period for research purposes; or,
2)research leading to a double degree in joint thesis supervision(cotutelle) (only Phd students)
The deadlines for documentation submission is: October 10th 2019.
Each university will receive their student’s applications in compliance their own rules, procedures and timetable. However, both institutions will review the applications during the nomination process. In any case, will be the host university the institution enabled to make the final decision whether to select an applicant or not.
- Doctoral/master mobility for 5 months
- Allowance of EUR 850 per month for students from UCH going to UCA
- Travel allowance up to EUR 1,100
- The mobility must be completed by July 2020.
- The applicants must be enrolled a doctoral programme at UCH to be eligible under this programme. *
- The applicant must complete the following application format available at: ERASMUS PLUS APPLICATION FORM
- The period of exchange is mainly for research purposes; therefore, applicants must have identified an academic coordinator responsible for the activities to carry out at the host institution.
- For those wishing to pursue a double degree within the framework of a joint thesis supervision (cotutelle), the support letter of each academic tutor at UCH and UCA will be required. For further information concerning the double degree, process and additional requirements please contact email@example.com
- The recommended language proficiency is a B2 English.
- Applicants must be authorized by their Graduate School to be eligible to participate.
* At UCH in an accredited (or in due process) doctoral programme.
- Valid passport
- English language CV (European format)
- The last diploma awarded and grades obtained (for UCH applicants undergraduate records will be required).
- Undergraduate records
- Motivation letter* (English)
- Recommendation letter (academic or professional) supporting the applicant´s mobility. (English)
- Research project and relevant details of the research subject that the applicant is intending to pursue at the host institution. (English)
- Work Plan (English)
- Support letter of each academic tutor at UCH and UCA is required (for those applying for a double degree in cotutelle).
- Proof of English proficiency. For those applicants lacking an updated language certificate in English must proceed with an interview at the graduate Department in order to be assessed.
- Support letter issued by the applicant´s Graduate School.
- Proof of enrolment.
- Motivation letter containing the following:
As concretely as possible, what combination of research topics you would like to cover during your stay.
Why you believe you are the right candidate for the exchange in terms of academic excellence
What are your plans for the future, after you finished your E+ ICM mobility, and whether you would like to continue to engage in further research activities.
If and how that would fit in the larger cooperation between UCA and UCH, in particular, the potential for cooperation between research groups in the longer term.
No double funding will be allowed. UCH applicants who are currently (or will be) holders of similar grants (i.e Conicyt) must choose one funding scheme.
Departamento de Postgrado y Postítulo
Viernes 1 de septiembre de 2017